Mobile Suit Kaiser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison

+2
NPC
Jetniss
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty Re: New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison

Post  Tenshi Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

Stepping on to the platform to her GM as she was evalated to the cockpit of the GM. She never really had a reason to pilot a GM or anything really, but she fully grasped the basics of piloting mobile suits, although her skill was rookie at best.

Well, this should be intresting, if were lucky there won`t even be any need for these suits.
Tenshi
Tenshi

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty General Bazaad

Post  NPC Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm

The Commander GM, followed by the other suits entered the Jetperry. General Bazaad began to take count, realizing Xaska, and her assistant was still behind. He turned the suit's head to face them, giving himself a visual on their suits. With no time inbetween the turning General Cannon's head and his outburst, the General began to scream through the intercom "Hurry the hell up! We don't have anytime to spare!"

NPC

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty Re: New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison

Post  Tenshi Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Alright, I'm almost ready. Shinka shall be done in a while, I think.

She would begin to move the GM towards the Jetperry, Shinka was following behind Xaska's GM. Shinka's piloting abilities are far better then Xaska's yet she is rather slow. Since she is a cyborg and such...Though not many notice the limbs are fake.
Tenshi
Tenshi

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty Jetperry

Post  NPC Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:42 pm

The Jetperry begins to fire itself up.

NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  Valnik Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Sighed as he looked down to the screen reading over more information of his transfer. Useing his left hand to slick his hair back, starting to type with the other seeing if he could pull up any new information he could on the subject but comeing up short. His eye's turned from the computer as he logged out of the information. Thinking he should head down to the hanger to see if he could offer assistance for his time of boredem.

Exiting the room he was back into a familiar hallway, walking stright till he would reach a pair of locked doors, flashing his ID over the scanner to continue through into a another room. Seemingly a kind of place to relax. Flowers and plants lined along the sides of the room. People sat at the tables chatting away on their break with people they knew. Looking for a new by directionary computer to show locations in the base nearby.
Not being able to find one he continued over to the closest desk to ask for assistance.

"Excuse me ma'am, I need to know the location of the hanger bay." He told her, standing stright up in his military manner. Takeing out his ID to show he had access to the area. "My name is Leimary Kusabana and I was just transfered here from South America." He didn't say more since there was no need to.

The Lady smile and took a look at the ID then up to him. Nodding as how the ID matched. "Well Sir the Hanger is." She started to give him directions to the location he wanted to be at. Leimary nodded and thanked her for her assistance a he started his way down a long hallway leading to an elevator. Takeing it down two floors the doors opened and showed a large room with jets lined up. People running around some carrying tools other holding stacks of papers. Walking away from the elevator he noticed people working on the jets fixing or adding new things on. A small grin appeared but quickly disappeared as he made his way to the back of the hanger looking for someone in charge.

As he continued on he noticed as a man walked past him tripping on his leg. The man feel dropping the boxes of items he was hold. "Oh this this is not good..." The man said as he scrammbled along the ground putting the items back into the boxes. Leimary turned around and started to assist him by placeing the metal parts that went farther off into the boxes. "Oh thank you sir." The man laughed weakly. Leimary asked him if he needed some assistance.
"Is there something I can help you with?" He asked seeing if the man needed him to carry some of the boxes off.

The man smiled and nodded.
"Oh yes, please." He laughed as he shifted a box into Leimary's arms. "Follow me." He said walking across the hanger. Leimary followed wondering why he was moveing these boxes, not takeing a peak inside. As they made their way across the hanger they stopped infront of a jet with the bottem open and wires hanging out. Placeing the box down he decided to ask. "What is in these boxes?"
The man replied as he opened the tops and pulled out a small cylinder shaped item. "Just left over parts we salvaged. Im going to see if I can fix this jet with these peices." The man slide under the Jet placeing the peice inside. Another smile creeped onto Leimary's face at how impressive it would be if he could do it with the small amount of parts he had to work with. Haveing a small amount of experinece himself but he was no engineer and didn't want to mess anything up.

As the man worked Leimary decided to introduce himself. "Im Leimary Kusabana. I just transerfered here." He said as the man turned his head twords him with a smile. "Im Sai Nagiri. Nice to meet you Leimary." He nodded going back to the Jet. "So what brings you to our base?" He asked as his hand reached out for a part that was out of his reach. Leimary grabbed it and placed it into his hand. The man smiled and took the peice placeing it inside the yet. Useing diffrent tools to get it into where it needed to be. "Orders. I sappose im needed for something important but since I've gotten here nothing new has happened." He sighed and continued to watch the man who laughed. "Well you just missed it, some of our other pilot just went out. I don't know much about it but they were in a hurry."

Leimary sighed again at his bad luck seeing how he missed something exciteing. Watching Sai work on the jet.
Valnik
Valnik

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty Kai Hijime

Post  NPC Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am

A man in a white pilot suit walks over, his helmet floating within his left arm and his left hip. His eyes were a bright green, and his hair a lush brown. He had a gun on his right hip, within a holster and he approached Leimary and Sai. He was obviously either going to space, or coming from space and had what seemed to be a few stalkers behind him who seemed to be in love with him. He looked over the two and with a stern voice he asked, "Does anyone know where the shuttle is?"

NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  Valnik Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Leimary chatting with Sai heard a voice from behind him, turning his head off to the left his blue eyes met the man. Obvisouly a pilot from the way he was dressed, Uniforms somewhat simular except Leimary's had four blue stripes from the soulder merge into one by his chest and turned off to the side of his pants down to his feet.
Leimary being new here didn't have much to say on the location of.. well anything. Sai still messing around with the jet moved his head out from under it, revealing where a bit of oil had dropped onto his left cheek on his pale skin.

Wipeing off his face he started to chat with the man. "Well depending on which shuttle your needing I could tell you where they are." He looked on the ground where he had scattered the parts where he could seem them easier. "If your going off to space there's a shuttle that should be arriveing here sooner or later. Of course if your takeing civilian transport it would be outside." He laughed seeing how the man was already set to go. "You might need to want to ask assistance at the desk, seeing how your sappose to meet a shuttle and you don't know the location of where it's at." Sai started working again.

Leimary stood up and looked over the man once more and then behind him where it would seem there was a crowd. Not paying much mind he introduced himself since no one had done so. "Hello Sir, My name is Leimary Kusabana, and thats Sai." He introduced them both but not giveing Sai's last name. Thinking on how this man could of gotten into a situation where he didn't know where his shuttle was.
Valnik
Valnik

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty Kai Hijime

Post  NPC Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Brings his hand back to the top of his head and scratches it, ruffling up his lush brown hair. His green eyes looked up and he then went on to say "I'm off... To space?" He said a bit nervously. Looking back to the two he shrugged and smirked trying to shrug it off. He then went on to respong to their question by saying "The name is Kai."

NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshi Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 pm

The Jetperry begin to fire up, Xaska and Shinka who were now inside of their assigned GMs would begin to take a flanking postion at the bottom right end of formation of which the others had taken. One, Two , Three, Go! She counted in her head as one by one the pilots lanched off the Jetperry headed towards Sunrise City.
Tenshi
Tenshi

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

New Yark; Mobile Armor Garrison - Page 2 Empty The JetPerry

Post  NPC Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm

((They're not at sunrise yet.))

The Jetperry fully fires up and launches, its large Gyro blades causing gusts of winds that allow it to take off and fly across the barrens leading towards Sunrise city, General Bazaad readying his briefing.

NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  Valnik Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Leimary looked over to Sai with a blank look on his face, hopeing Sai could answer his question where he couldn't.
Sai who was still working rolled out from the bottem of the jet over to Leimary's feet. Standing up oil marks stained his green suit. Rubbing the bottem of his nose with his left hands index finger.

"Well lets see, I never got anything on something lauching in this hanger, though if you go up a level their is a transport to the other hanger on the other side of the base. From what I know, most transports go in and out of there." He said pointing out very hard to read directions with his fingers as he spoke. "Leimary should know. You take him." Sai tried to pat Leimary on the back but was stopped by his hand.

Takeing two steps away from Sai to avoid his oil stained hands, not wanting to get any on his suit. Sai quickly understood and again he moved back to the jet, seeing what eles he could do to it. Leimary started to scratch his head, not fully knowing where to go but he was going to try to the best of his ability to get Kai where he needed to be. "Well then.. Follow me" Leimary said standing stright up and looked over to the elevator signaling for Kai to start his way there along with his crowd of friends mabey?
Valnik
Valnik

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:57 am

Frost yawned sleepily as he awoke and sat up on the bottom matress of the bunkbed. He looked around the barracks and saw no one was in them. He suddenly felt like he had butterflies in his stomach as he quickly jumped out of the bed and started to make it back up while muttering in a nervous tone to himself, "Oh great.....I overslept. I'm going to get chewed out so bad!". When he finished making his bed, he quickly changed out of the brown shorts and white shirt he had on and tossed them on the matress as he jogged over to his gray jumpsuit, quickly sliding into is as he zipped it up about three quarters up. He then found his boots and slipped them on and fumbled with the shoe strings a bit before he finally got them tied. "Finally, now I better head over to the shuttles or something and get to where there heading otherwise I could be out of a job." He said to to himself as he fumbled in the suits front pocket and grabbed his I.D. badge and slid it through the scanner. The door opened as he stepped out and began walking down the hall briskly, hearing the door slide shut as he went towards the shuttle bay. He entered the shuttle bay and sighed with relief as he entered the last shuttle and waited to see if anyothers were coming before he told the pilot to go.
Zangetsu
Zangetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2