Mobile Suit Kaiser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leimary Kusabana

2 posters

Go down

Leimary Kusabana Empty Leimary Kusabana

Post  Valnik Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:03 am

Member Name:Valnik
Character Name: Leimary Kusabana
Experience/Package: Veteran
Race: Human
Faction:Earth Federation
Social Position: Mobile Suit Pilot

Personality: The low down on his luck kinda person, Leimary is the quite type keeping really to himself and others he trust. Still a military man he keeps true to his job and as well his missions. Thinking and planning through diffrent senerios through his head. Seemingly a weak human to fight in any situation during combat he’s a diffrent person aggressive in many ways either stabbing someone in the eye or blowing through ranks of his opponets.

History: Liveing a normal life on earth, Leimary (like others) at young age was enrolled at school. Learning about math and science were interesting to him, though being picked on for his quiteness always gave him a rush when haveing to fight someone. Graduation at the age of seventeen he moved onto his way to presue a career in piloting.
Age 17: Starting his job off still waiting for the chance to join in the military he took his time studying and filling his head with how to operate and run diffrent suits. Being of a rich family he was able to get some on hands experience with these diffrent Mobile Suits as well. Learning the controls for basic movement, though since it was just learning basic knowledge he wasn’t able to learn any combat. On the side he spent his time working in a small cafe, working for an average pay he wanted more in his life. Decideing he wanted to make something of himself he studied more on military drills and combat situations, takeing months out of his life to use simulators.
Age 18: The moment he was waiting for he joined the Earth Federation Military on his birthday. Entering in he seemed like a natural flying through his basic training in piloting a Mobile Suit. Comeing to the fireing course his skills were exceptional, shooting targets dead center with amazing accuracy. Moveing through months of training he was sent into battle. His heart raced as he had to make his way on foot through the field avoiding gun fire from all zones of combat (Ground & Air) Useing a basic military sniper he would pick off the ones working in the far back. Opening engineres fixing any Mobile Suit he could find. Makeing work harder for them, in closer battle things were diffrent. The blood of his commrads spilling apon him as they were shot down or crushed by attacking Mobile suits. This wasn’t his line of work and it scared him. Feeling sad for those lost, wanting revenge for his friends he had made that were struck down before him, his emotions made him feel. So.. so.. Alive on the battle field. Earning his first experience in Mobile Suit combat.
Age 22: Four years from his first experience on the field in combat Leimary has been hardened into a fully military pilot as well as soilder. Leading battles in space or on ground. Suit or no suit, he was prepared. Though he was better in a Mobile suit. Leimary could survive on the ground like any soilder should incase of emergancy. Being transfered to a new station in New Yark, in hopes he could aid everyone in anyway he can.

~Rp Sample~
“Why was this happening?” I asked myself watching as my first friend in the Federation was shot down. His blood sparyed onto my face hitting me in the eye. Not closeing my eyes watched as he struggled to bring his arm to his neck where the bullet had periced him. I could hear his cries though his mouth never did open, his eyes shakeing rapidly knowing this was the end for him though he wouldn’t except it. I remeber the time when we first met. He was a kind soul always playing around with others and not a care in his world. His world had changed now. The care he had was surviving and finishing the mission assigned. He had failed both and knew it. I watched as he eyes closed and his body stopped struggleing and layed silent. I could feel tears in my eyes but couldn’t release them. I was in a situation where I needed to stay foused and not on the people around me. Leaning over my friends fallen body I reached into his jacket and pulled out a small necklace that he refused to ware. The name “Travis Leing” Imprinted apon it. Placeing inside my own jacket I picked up his rifle, it was nothing much with barely any ammo in it’s cartrage. The trench we were in managed to keep the shot away from us but explosive round were killing us ever so quickly. Running through I made my way to end of the left side. Peaking my head over to the field. Watching as other’s I had met before were running in behind Mobile Suits for cover were shot down. A cannon in the back charged fully powered it shot a lazer though the left arm of the Mobile Suit that was in action. The lazer continued through the arm and hit the trench burning the dirt down to the ground. A small opening made of enemy infintry to get through. My eyes flew along the battle field as the shots flew from side to side. Men shoot down in only second after getting into battle. I could see a small dirt mound a few yard north of my position, if I could get there unseen I might have the chance to shoot the pilots of the ones boarding their Mobile Suits. I took the chance, running as fast as I could. The rifle in my arms and a sniper rifle bounceing on my back. Slideing through the dirt onto the mound. I could see myself smileing at the luck I had at the moment. Placeing the rifle down with a thud becide me I moved the sniper into my arms. Looking down the scope seeing enemy soilders fireing in the back, trying to find anyone leading their attack and trying to take him out as soon as possible. Watching for only a few seconds I decided to take some shots while I still had them, Aiming for the ones in hard places to shoot from long distances or the ones who seemed like they were in charge.

Quickly I could tell their fire was being diverted to me, as bullets wizzed past my scope and behind my head. I dropped the sniper and moves down into the dirt mound wondering if they were going to fire that lazer on me. My breathing became heavy has my vision started to blur. Wondering if I had been shot or if it was from quick shock. I shook my head forceing the bur out of my eyes. Takeing the Rifle my friend carried into my hands. My eyes widened as I noticed the Mobile Suit who’s arm was shot off earlier was hovering my direction, in a curved line. One thing ran through my mind. “The pilot is dead.”
The screaming Mobile Suit crashed to the ground. Throwing dirt around in all directions as it slowed to a halt. Only a few yards away I ran for it, knowing it would provide excellent cover. Another mad dash across the battle field, I wasn’t as luck this time. A bullet had been shot into by jacket. The small plate inside stoping it from reaching my spine. I could hear of others wizzed past me. As I could feel another shot hit me in the ear lobe takeing a small chunk of skin with it. Makeing it behind the wreckage I could hear the pilot trying to escape from the bars that had covered the front of the cockpit. Helping the release a burst of gas flew out as it opened. The pilot was bleeding badly. The inside of the cockpit stained with his blood from where to much gun fire has periced the hull. Helping the man out his eyes stayed opened the whole time. Not moveing just staying still, couldn’t tell if he was already dead or in a dead state of shock. It didn’t matter his wounds were to many and to serious for anyone to treat. I looked at the cockpit, small holes periced through the metal. Hearing the radio calling out, that reinforcements were on the way as long as we could take out a few more of their Mobile Suits. Turning my head I watched as two more passed into battle shooting the cannon down first and diverting their attention apon the others.

Getting into the cockpit I looked around. It was normally difficult to raise a Mobile suit that had fallen to the found but giveing the position I thought I might have a chance of makeing it usable again. Watching as the cockpit shot down and locked the inside grew in a green color displaying the systems of the Mobile Suit and monitor activated showing the battle around me. The systems working perfectly for the state the Suit was in, I moved to control of the right arm. I could feel it lift off the ground. Forceing it onto the ground to start the body into a push up position I added more force, bending the knee of the suit into the ground, helping me hold it in the upright position. Being able to move the arm back to the hips of the suit I was easeing the suit off it’s knee and upright. I got the suit back up! I laughed happily to myself. The left arm not avalable to me I would have to make due with the small saber that was kept in to wrist like section of the suit. A stick like object shot out as the hand closed around it. A purple beam shot out as it was ready. “Fuel Battery is running low. T minus 3 minutes till deactivation.” A womens voice came from the suit. I cursed to myself as I was makeing use of the fuel I had left. Hovering would waste more of it and ultimately make me useless. The giant suit ran forward into the battle field. Crushing the soilders below me under the feet of the suit. Soon fire was directed apon me, I could feel the Suit shakeing as the bullets bounced off the armor. I made quick work of the ground troops in my way and made my way twords the heavy artillery. Useing the Purple beam to slice through the around. Rendering it useless to anyone. As more shots fired my way, the cockpit started flashing read. T minus 2 minutes till Deactivation” It warned again. Looking for the nearest Mobile suit I could find I rushed for it trying to slice at it with the purple beam I carried. The pilot behind easily moved out of the way and started to fire apon me with the rifle he carried. Hitting and periceing the armor of the Suit. The left side was being torn to shreads. Useing the saber again I stabbed foreward at the other Suit sliceing through the right shoulder. Forceing down I brought the saber out of the arm. Watching the melted metal quickly cool and sparks flew from the inside. Looking back at the time it was ticking down. Trying another thrust the other Suit moved from the direction, takeing the metalic hand on placeing it on the top of my suit. Forceing it down to the dirt. The monitors went blank as the senors were knocked out. One hand remained on the right arm while I released the hatch of the cockpit trying to make a flee while I still could.
My eyes shocked to be looking down the barrel of the enemys rifle. Waiting as for any moment his life could be taken from him, A quick jerk at his arm sent the Mobile suits arm flying out. The saber periced into the cockpit of the other Suit. “Did I kill him?” I asked myself wondering if I was in the clear. Though I knew I wasn’t, Looking infront of me I saw the gun light up as a round was about to be fired out of it. I prayed for the last moments I had, Happy that I contributed to the cause and died for it. As a quick burst of air flew forward. It all blacked out...
(Sorry went off on a tangent on it, I think I got some things wrong but that what happens when you write a sheet when your tired Razz)

Body[Small, Medium, or Large]: Medium
Valnik
Valnik

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

Back to top Go down

Leimary Kusabana Empty Accepted

Post  Jetniss Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:49 pm

You have twenty points to apply to any stat except pilot skill.
Jetniss
Jetniss
Admin

Status
Basic Info:
Mobile Suit Status:
Character Status:

http://mobilesuitkaiser.rpgdynasty.com

Back to top Go down

Leimary Kusabana Empty Stats

Post  Valnik Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Strength: + 6